Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Morning.....

Well folks, I just thought I would let you know that Monday got off to a much better start than the past Friday.



Many thanks for the 'keep your chin up' pep talks and the empathy you share, as I know, you too, have lost your keys before and found them in the most ridiculous spot.

Today I am pleased to report that I had no trouble finding my keys. However, Big did check in with me to make sure I knew where they were before we left for school.

Sweet. That kid always has my back and I love him.

4 comments:

  1. I can't even talk about what I lost yesterday. Okay, it was a large sum of money in a small envelope that I somehow lost from the time I left my friend's house til the time I got home 10 minutes later. I went to find it to show my husband a few hours after that and it's vanished. I'm hoping I'll find it somewhere! Love your avatar, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear! So sorry to hear that Cheryl; I do believe that is worse! Thankfully, you are not in the mob? Or are you????? I hope you have found that money by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found your keys, and I'll have to read back to find out who Big is...as in Mr. Big from SITC???? Cuz if so, you are one lucky lady...although I suspect it's a child...am I right? am I right?
    Take care,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, Yes 'Big' is a kid. My 'Big' kid (he is 4), I also have a 'Little' for my little kid, he is 10 months and then, there is of course, Big Daddy; perhaps a subconcsious throw back to Mr. Big!. They are the crazy characters in my suburban version of SATC. However, instead of analyzing the messed up relationships of men and women, I put on sexy mary-janes and play star wars and patty cake and sometimes, I even do it in a white t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete