Friday, April 30, 2010

My Friday Funny

I like the idea of participating in a communal laugh.



The Mayor over at Crazy Town (http://crazytownmayor.com/) has invited the online world to meet at her spot and share a joke, funny story, or 1 liner that gave you the giggles. Since I feel I am funnier in person than in cyberspace, I thought I would share this joke instead (at least for my first attempt).



This joke was passed onto me by my mother, who in her own right is a very funny woman. You may have seen it before, but it always makes me laugh.....



Baby's First Doctor Visit



A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.



The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.



'Breast-fed,' she replied.



'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.



She did.

He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.



Motioning for her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk.'



I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came'.



4 comments:

  1. Hehehehehehehehehehe!!! Too funny!! So glad you came out to play with us LOL, I'm betting we'll have much fun with this!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your mom lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom is the BOMB- Hi Mom. She reads me and thinks I am S-M-R-T and Funny.

    I love the idea Mayor- that's why you were elected to represent. You are S-M-R-T and Funny too! Tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I can TOTALLY picture my own grandma doing this... she's a smart, sassy, sarcastic and very BOLD little lady! Thanks for sharing, MOM!

    ReplyDelete